Emanuel Borsboom Some of my projects
- B.C. Ferry Schedules for the Southern Gulf Islands
- A single-page app that provides an easier-to-use interface to BC Ferries schedules (source code).
- Foreign currency accounts for YNAB.
- A web app integration to manage foreign currency accounts in a single budget for You Need A Budget.
- stack: The Haskell Tool Stack
- Contributor and maintainer of the Haskell build tool that makes developers' lives easier.
- Current atlas tables
- Scripts to generate lookup tables for the the Current Atlas: Juan de Fuca Strait to Strait of Georgia (source code).
- CLI for YNAB.
- Command-line interface for You Need A Budget.
- Midi scripter
- Program to generate a MIDI file from simple commands in text files.
- A simple 3-D game based on Babal for HP48.
- Program that imposes vocal effects on a waveform.
- A Java-based software modular synthesizer.
See my GitHub profile for more code.